The Optilife Nasal Pillow and CradleCushion CPAP Mask with Headgear offers the versatility of both Nasal Pillows and CradleCushion interface.
Select desired size combination of nasal pillows and cradle cushion when ordering.
Here are the highlights:
- Clear View. No center bar sits between the eyes to inhibit your view. Glasses can easily be worn.
- 4 Pillow Sizes Available. The OptiLife has four pillow sizes available, from large to petite for a more comfortable fit on a wider variety of noses.
- 4 Cradle Sizes Available. The OptiLife has four cradle cushion sizes that provide minimal contact, yet feels similar to traditional triangular cushions.
- Flex Tube The OptiLife includes a 15 mm flex tube measuring 18 inches long. The flex tube is between the mask and the long hose providing greater freedom of movement and less chance of seal disruption.
- Rotating Cushions. The angle of the cushions are easily adjustable for a leak-free seal.
- Chin Support. A built-in chin support has been added to the headgear for stability.
- Easy Headgear. The headgear straps are easy to adjust without any buckles or clips to crease the face. There are two slots to angle the straps for a personal fit.
- Quiet Air Vent. The exhalation vent is a circle of tiny holes for a quiet, softer release.
- Latex-Free. Just like all Respironics masks and headgear.
Return On Warranty Issues Only