Get effective relief from your allergies with BENADRYL® Allergy Dye-Free LIQUI-GELS® — antihistamine relief that is dye-free, has no colors added, and works when you need it most.
- 24 count
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- Runny nose
Take every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 to 2 capsules
- Children 6 to under 12 years: 1 capsule
- Children under 6 years: Do not use this in children under 6 years of age
Store at 59° to 77° F in a dry place. Protect from heat, humidity, and light.
Liqui-Gels® is a registered trademark of R.P. Scherer Technologies, Inc.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, and sorbitol Capsules are imprinted with edible dye-free ink
Do not use:
- To make a child sleepy
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability might occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have. If you have any questions, please contact the Consumer Care Center (CCC) at 1-877-717-2824.
Use only as directed. Do not use more than one BENADRYL®diphenhydramine product at the same time.